Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Duckie with Towel

Sorry I got home and tried to cut it out and it did not work. I will try to fix it and repost the file later. I guess I that's what happens when your new at things some work some don't

I have not cut this one out yet...I will try it out tonight... and post it tomorrow..
I think it is very cute I hope to use it on one of my grandson's pages.
OK IT SHOULD WORK NOW...

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=414de8773eac82b4ab1eab3e9fa335ca2837f9d75145dfad



3 comments:

  1. Oh girl...this is SO adorable.....such a cute file!!! I giggled when I saw it!!! cute cute cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute. Now I have to find me a project to use him on. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute duckie!! It will be perfect for your grandson's page!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
We are Annel and Steve Dickson, We are high school sweethearts. We have raised two wonderful girls and have three grandchildren. But we have a dream to live full-time on a boat. This is our story of how we make this happen.

Tip Jar.

Any Tip is Greatly Appreciated!

Thank you very much!!!!

Thank You for Your Comments

Blogaholic Designs”=

Family

Search This Blog

Happy scrappers

Adams Acres Top Sites

Adams Acres Top Sites

SCALT Top 50

Sure Cuts A Lot Top 50