Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Had a GREAT birtday week!!!!

I had the BEST birthday gift show up at my door on Mon. the 15th. Sarah, an exchage student we had in 2000 was in my kitchen when I came home Monday night. she spent the week with us. We had a great time catching up. I hated seeing her leave last night. Her flight was canceled out of Seattle. She left our house at 10pm and drove to Seattle to see if she can get on another flight. she got in Seattle at 4:45am..She has a LONG day ahead. I just hope she gets a flight soon and dose not have to sit in the airport for very long. I wish she was leaving out of spokane so she was closer if she cant get out. here are a few photos of us I have lots but I will just share a few.
Sarah and DeAnna
Luch out with the my Girls and my Sister and my Grandson
My Birthday part out... went to dinner and then to sing and dance the night away
My 3 lovely Girls
Carlie, DeAnna and Sarah
Trying to get a family photo,,,I live with a lot of JOKERS
There I got one...it has been 9 years sence we all have been together I hope it will not be another 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
We are Annel and Steve Dickson, We are high school sweethearts. We have raised two wonderful girls and have three grandchildren. But we have a dream to live full-time on a boat. This is our story of how we make this happen.

Tip Jar.

Any Tip is Greatly Appreciated!

Thank you very much!!!!

Thank You for Your Comments

Blogaholic Designs”=

Family

Search This Blog

Happy scrappers

Adams Acres Top Sites

Adams Acres Top Sites

SCALT Top 50

Sure Cuts A Lot Top 50