Sunday, October 17, 2010

Taking time for me !!!

I am by myself this weekend Husand went fishing and daughter is at a friends for the weekend. I should be cleaning the house but I just can not make myself do it. I am working on some pages for my daughters dance book. I need to get it done before June. Sorry the photos are so bad I don't have a camera mine is not working and I just don't have the cash to get a new one yet. (but need to before my granddaughter get here in dec.) 

I also made a card for a friend at work who just moved into a new house.
the cut file is from

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
We are Annel and Steve Dickson, We are high school sweethearts. We have raised two wonderful girls and have three grandchildren. But we have a dream to live full-time on a boat. This is our story of how we make this happen.

Tip Jar.

Any Tip is Greatly Appreciated!

Thank you very much!!!!

Thank You for Your Comments

Blogaholic Designs”=

Family

Search This Blog

Happy scrappers

Adams Acres Top Sites

Adams Acres Top Sites

SCALT Top 50

Sure Cuts A Lot Top 50