Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Had a GREAT New Years Weekend !

I went to a good friends home for the long weekend. We went on a walk on friday the 31st by the Spokane river. I just have to share some of the photos I took It was a BEAUTIFUL sunny but cold day.
This is on the Spokane River by the Bowl & Pitcher At Riverside State park

And he was sitting just off the road waiting for me to take his photo 
We also made 4 dozen tamales on the 1st

then on Sunday I did get some thank you cards made

I hope you all had a GREAT New Years too. I wish peace to all this next year.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
We are Annel and Steve Dickson, We are high school sweethearts. We have raised two wonderful girls and have three grandchildren. But we have a dream to live full-time on a boat. This is our story of how we make this happen.

Tip Jar.

Any Tip is Greatly Appreciated!

Thank you very much!!!!

Thank You for Your Comments

Blogaholic Designs”=

Family

Search This Blog

Happy scrappers

Adams Acres Top Sites

Adams Acres Top Sites

SCALT Top 50

Sure Cuts A Lot Top 50