Thursday, June 9, 2011

Grad. Gift need opinon

I am planing on putting it on glass of a large frame. so he can but it in his dorm.
He asked for this verse to put on his wall but I think he might want to keep it afterwards. I just dont know if I should do the heart or something else or just the words







OK I had one suggestion to add a flourish so here is that one.



Ok I had 2 ideas to change the color of the heart. Jacob is going to Cal baptist university and wanted the navy blue so I change the heart. I can do the heart in a gold color to match the school colors?

2 comments:

  1. IMO the heart is kind of girly. I like the one you did with the flourish at the end of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the one with the flourish at the end also. What if you put a christian fish symbol behind it?

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
We are Annel and Steve Dickson, We are high school sweethearts. We have raised two wonderful girls and have three grandchildren. But we have a dream to live full-time on a boat. This is our story of how we make this happen.

Tip Jar.

Any Tip is Greatly Appreciated!

Thank you very much!!!!

Thank You for Your Comments

Blogaholic Designs”=

Family

Search This Blog

Happy scrappers

Adams Acres Top Sites

Adams Acres Top Sites

SCALT Top 50

Sure Cuts A Lot Top 50