Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Happy July 13th!!!

Good day to all of you! I am having a up and down day. Today my dad would have been 80 years old. He left this earth and went to be with God 2.5 years ago. I miss him SOOO much! I know that we will be together someday. We (mom and 3 or the 4 of us girls) are going out for a nice dinner tonight to celebrate him being with God.
We also just got back from vacation my husband and daughter had 2.5 weeks off and I joined them for the last 1.5 week. We spent it on Lake Roosevelt . my mom and my 3 sisters and our kids where there over the last week there. so 21 of us all together. the weather was GREAT and we all got a good tan some more then others some are more red. here is the beach we had for the 2 weeks. its the only photo I have now because I cant find the cord to my camera. I took this one with my phone.



 I hope to get back to crafting I have lots of photos to post and hope to get to them soon too.  God Bless ya all,

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
We are Annel and Steve Dickson, We are high school sweethearts. We have raised two wonderful girls and have three grandchildren. But we have a dream to live full-time on a boat. This is our story of how we make this happen.

Tip Jar.

Any Tip is Greatly Appreciated!

Thank you very much!!!!

Thank You for Your Comments

Blogaholic Designs”=

Family

Search This Blog

Happy scrappers

Adams Acres Top Sites

Adams Acres Top Sites

SCALT Top 50

Sure Cuts A Lot Top 50