Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Red Shoes on Canvas - By Pictures on Canvas

I just recived my photo of my daughter dance in Red Pointe Shoes on canvas by Pictures on Canvas.
 I LOVE it.
I am going to give it to my daughter for Christmas so sorry if the photos not that great I took it with my phone.
I am leaving it at work so she will not see it.

its 8x10   with a 3/4 thickness wrap

you can do a mirror image or image wrap or border color - I did the black border


Go on over and check out the site and play with some of your photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
We are Annel and Steve Dickson, We are high school sweethearts. We have raised two wonderful girls and have three grandchildren. But we have a dream to live full-time on a boat. This is our story of how we make this happen.

Tip Jar.

Any Tip is Greatly Appreciated!

Thank you very much!!!!

Thank You for Your Comments

Blogaholic Designs”=

Family

Search This Blog

Happy scrappers

Adams Acres Top Sites

Adams Acres Top Sites

SCALT Top 50

Sure Cuts A Lot Top 50