Monday, March 22, 2010

Enjoyed the weekend on the Boat

I enjoyed the quiet weekend on the boat. I worked on some cards, sleeped in, finished my book, stared a new book, and enjoyed the peace and quite. Here are the cards that I did.
This one I made for my nephew who's Birthday is today..Happy Birthday Matthew
I got my mom's Mother's day card done.

Another Birthday card

A thinking of you card
And a Christmas card..Trying to get a head of the game...

All of these cards are from the kit I get from  paper wishes kit, I get the every other mth.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, Oh my, Oh My!!!!
    The cards are just awesome!!!
    Thank you for the sunglasses, from what I here, it will be shining again. LOL
    Thank you honey,
    **U**
    Nance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so awesome!!!!
    You do such great work with your cards anyone would be proud to receive them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! Really like the birthday cake one and the Mother's Day card. You are so talented! Thanks for sharing.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are some wonderful cards. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talent
    Celeste

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
We are Annel and Steve Dickson, We are high school sweethearts. We have raised two wonderful girls and have three grandchildren. But we have a dream to live full-time on a boat. This is our story of how we make this happen.

Tip Jar.

Any Tip is Greatly Appreciated!

Thank you very much!!!!

Thank You for Your Comments

Blogaholic Designs”=

Family

Search This Blog

Happy scrappers

Adams Acres Top Sites

Adams Acres Top Sites

SCALT Top 50

Sure Cuts A Lot Top 50