Monday, March 15, 2010

Had a GREAT weekend.!!!

We went to dinner friday at Cedar's in Coeur d'alene ID.
 To celebrate our 26th anv.
Steve asked my to marry him there on May 8, 1982.
Steve & I
Mom and 2 of her 4 girls
(her oldest and youngest)
a few of our favortie people in the world 
Then Sat. morning we got up and went to put our boat in.
 We woke up to  it snowing at home but it was nice and sunny at two rivers, WA.
Time wash the boat
our boat nice and clean and in its slip 3 weeks earlyer then last year

2 comments:

  1. married 46 years????? wow, you dont look nearly that old... and love the new flower card..thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I realized until just now that you are from WA state. My family is in Longview. So nice to see people from my home state on the net! How funny from snow to sunshine! Beautiful pictures you shared.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
We are Annel and Steve Dickson, We are high school sweethearts. We have raised two wonderful girls and have three grandchildren. But we have a dream to live full-time on a boat. This is our story of how we make this happen.

Tip Jar.

Any Tip is Greatly Appreciated!

Thank you very much!!!!

Thank You for Your Comments

Blogaholic Designs”=

Family

Search This Blog

Happy scrappers

Adams Acres Top Sites

Adams Acres Top Sites

SCALT Top 50

Sure Cuts A Lot Top 50