Thursday, May 12, 2011

Ballet Cards

I finshed the 40 graduation cards last week, made a few car decals for Carlie and some of her friends, and last night I made 2 ballet cards for Carlie to give to some of her friends in her dance company. I need to make a few more but its a start. I feel like I am running out of time with the graduation party May 30th, graduation June 11th, and her dance show June 18th. I hope I can get it all done. I still have decorations for the party to make and get, and finish her dance book. I was hoping to have done by the party but I dont know if that will happen. I have all the photos of this year to go.

Hard to see on this one but the skirt is layerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
We are Annel and Steve Dickson, We are high school sweethearts. We have raised two wonderful girls and have three grandchildren. But we have a dream to live full-time on a boat. This is our story of how we make this happen.

Tip Jar.

Any Tip is Greatly Appreciated!

Thank you very much!!!!

Thank You for Your Comments

Blogaholic Designs”=

Family

Search This Blog

Happy scrappers

Adams Acres Top Sites

Adams Acres Top Sites

SCALT Top 50

Sure Cuts A Lot Top 50