Monday, May 23, 2011

Fun Filled Weekend!

Took the Grandkids to the Lilac Parade in Spokane Christian LOVED it.
He was so good we got downtown around 4:30 found a place to sit around 5:30 and the parade did not start tell 7:45 he sat there the whole time only had to find a port a potty one time.
My Cutie Pie- Chritian

My Daughter DeAnna and Hayden

I just  had to get the bubble gun - It help pass the time
and he loved it.


Look Grandma!
He loved the lights on the floats
GO Freeman!!!
My other Daughter Carlie

Weight Watchers 5K
Sunday afternoon we did the WW 5k in Spokane

 Carlie and DeAnna joined me

 DeAnna                 Me

What a view - Water was very high

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
We are Annel and Steve Dickson, We are high school sweethearts. We have raised two wonderful girls and have three grandchildren. But we have a dream to live full-time on a boat. This is our story of how we make this happen.

Tip Jar.

Any Tip is Greatly Appreciated!

Thank you very much!!!!

Thank You for Your Comments

Blogaholic Designs”=

Family

Search This Blog

Happy scrappers

Adams Acres Top Sites

Adams Acres Top Sites

SCALT Top 50

Sure Cuts A Lot Top 50